Preparations are under way as we get set to re-open the pool which is anticipated on Monday, September 14th.
While we know you’re all ready to dive right in, things will be a bit different than normal, including our opening hours and available services. To get you prepared, we want to fill everyone in on our new schedule and guidelines to help keep you and your family safe.
At this time, we are monitoring capacity to ensure physical distancing measures. You are required to pre-register if you’d like to join us for any of our swims. Registration will open on Tuesday, September 8th.
Other changes you’ll see the next time you visit:
- There will be no access to change rooms on the way into the pool. Patrons should come ready to swim.
- Lifejackets will be provided upon request only.
- All other equipment must be supplied by patrons and cannot be shared.
- Permitted equipment – kickboards, flippers, puddle jumpers, goggles, small personal toys, water wings.
- Not permitted – snorkels, balls, large floats.
- The water fountain will be closed.
- The sauna and steam room will be closed.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Earl Mah Aquatic Centre. Stay safe, and we will see you soon!
See the updated Pool Schedule below: